This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Never received confirm email

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi Guys, I joined last nite with email address admin [@] avscash dot biz but never got the activation email. Username fazman. This morning I requested the reactivation email again and never got that one either. I sent you an email to let you know, havent gotten a reply yet. So I decided to try a differant email address. One that's not a dot biz. Amazingly I got the activation one to this email address instantly. Do you have dot biz's banned as sign up emails? As that address works fine everywhere else I use it. Faz
Member Search Results: 1 result(s) found fazman admin(AT)avscash.biz <–I removed the @ Validating (0 Posts) Joined: Today, 06:50 AM Show's you still validating. Maybe it's getting blocked on your end.
Hi LD, I never got the confirmation even after asking for it to be resent. Not sure why though as I get loads of emails to the .biz address. You guys can delete that account if you like though. I'll just keep using fazman2 Thanx Faz