After installing a new hard drive(old one took a dump) I reinstalled windows XP on my computer ( Dell XPS 600) using the disk that came with it when I bought computer 4 years ago, I formatted the new hard drive into 3 different partitions and install went fine until final initialazation. When XP tries to start up BSOD appears with codes 0x0000007b (0xF7A74524). I have searched and read everything I could on the internet and I think the problem lies with not having the correct drivers installed. Everything I have read indicates that drivers should be installed during the installation process by hitting F6 key when promted but drivers can only be installed using a floppy drive which is not installed on this computer. I have the resourceCD with drivers that came with system and I also have updated drivers downloaded from Dell/support but have yet found a way to install them. I cannot get onto Windows at all, is their something I can do? Please help!!!