This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Troublesome BSOD

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

If anyone could give me some suggestions other than contact Dell Support! I got the Blue Screen of Death when I just turned on my computer. It was working fine the day before, but I remember installing a new program for my PDA. Here's the code: Stop: 0x0000007b (0xF9678528,0xc0000034,0x00000000,0x00000000) I'm unable to get into any type of safemode or last config. I've tried to reboot w/ my Window's XP CD, then do a repair and get into the Windows command screen to run a "chkdsk /f" as it states to do on the BSOD. I could only do a "chkdsk /r". Not sure what my other options are or how to do an actual repair of the installation. Please help, I don't want to reload XP and wipe out my drive cuz I didn't get to back it up w/ my external HD and I'll lose alot of personal data (family pixs, mp3's, school documents).
I read up on this forum and other forums and found out how to do the repair by rebooting XP. Please delete this thread.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI