GaryORLFC
Topic Starter
Hey people!
I have recently run in to another problem with my laptop, it's a weird one though…
2 days ago I upgraded to Windows 7 (Must admit, it's very nice and very fast.) Anyway, I tried to play a video using YouTube and many other sites today and as soon as the video is about to play…BOOM! My laptop blows up….no…not really, what actually happens is that my browser freezes and has to be closed.
This happens in BOTH Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Does anybody know what this is happening? This didn't happen earlier on today or yesterday, it played videos then, but just in the last few hours while trying to play videos from various sites, nothing plays, flash player problem? Not sure…
If anyone can help me out it would be highly appreciated.
Thanks!
EDIT: By the way, I just checked to see if I could play a .avi file on my computer using VLC player and it played perfectly, must it be a flash problem?