This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Virus? I'm not sure....Help!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My problem started when I tried to install a new Canon printer. The error I get on startup is: ERROR LOADING: C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLCDtime.dll not sure if this is a virus or not…

My problem started when I tried to install a new Canon printer.

The error I get on startup is:

ERROR LOADING:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLCDtime.dll

Start a new topic in our General Hardware and post the quoted text above.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI