This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

XP Virus Troubles?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Had a virus earlier, AVG stopped it. Then I scanned with mcafee and avg again to make sure everything was okay. AVG came up with Generic stuff. Also, C:\lj1000hb\vsetup.dll is a generic pub.d? What is that suppose to mean? I don't want to delete anything, it looks like it's stop hp printer stuff. Please help, will get more anti virus stuff later. That's the only one that I saw right now.
Just had a wierd attack by some .exe Soemthing like some_server_3.exe And other I think MSIsomething.exe liek 4 of them… Idk what to do.. please help

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI