howie1108
Topic Starter
Ok well at system start up, I get a whole MESS of errors, and I'm pretty sure that they occur from system errors. I may have messed around with the system files by accident (trying to use registry cleaners and such) and now whenever I start up, I get like a 1 minute long message error for maybe 30 different things.
Does anyone know how to stop this? OR if it is possible, can someone tell me what .DLL to reinstall and what not? Sorry maybe it is not a .DLL, and maybe it isn't I don't know
This might not be enough information unfortunately… I'm just hoping someone can help me.
And this is on another subject… but I also have a virus:
My OS is a windows XP obviously, and for about a month now I have had an infection on my computer. I get a really annoying pop up that occurs whenever I open ANY folder, EG I click My Computer -> Local Disk C -> Program File **Then I get the virus pop up**. I have followed the instructions, downloaded Malwarebyte's Antimalware program and HJThis. After doing scans etc and following the instructions, I still get the error. The error is:
WARNING! {USERNAME} You do not have any anti-virus set up, please download our anti-virus ware.
Then there is just a "Yes" or a "No" button.
Even if I click No, it will try to redirect me to their site, but my Panda software (I installed it after I had the virus and it didn't help me one bit unfortunately) blocks me from being directed to the site fortunately. But, if I click Yes they will direct me to the site without my Panda Software blocking me. I was able to find out the virus name, IE-AV.exe
My problem is that all I want to to do is remove the pop up so it does not occur every time I try to open a folder (it makes it impossible for me to browse my OS since I get redirected every click).
Please I need all the help I can get
I'm freaking out and I might have to either wipe my computer, or just buy a new Alienware Aurora Gamer CP. The only problem is that I have ALOT of important files.
Does anyone know how to stop this? OR if it is possible, can someone tell me what .DLL to reinstall and what not? Sorry maybe it is not a .DLL, and maybe it isn't I don't know
And this is on another subject… but I also have a virus:
My OS is a windows XP obviously, and for about a month now I have had an infection on my computer. I get a really annoying pop up that occurs whenever I open ANY folder, EG I click My Computer -> Local Disk C -> Program File **Then I get the virus pop up**. I have followed the instructions, downloaded Malwarebyte's Antimalware program and HJThis. After doing scans etc and following the instructions, I still get the error. The error is:
WARNING! {USERNAME} You do not have any anti-virus set up, please download our anti-virus ware.
Then there is just a "Yes" or a "No" button.
Even if I click No, it will try to redirect me to their site, but my Panda software (I installed it after I had the virus and it didn't help me one bit unfortunately) blocks me from being directed to the site fortunately. But, if I click Yes they will direct me to the site without my Panda Software blocking me. I was able to find out the virus name, IE-AV.exe
My problem is that all I want to to do is remove the pop up so it does not occur every time I try to open a folder (it makes it impossible for me to browse my OS since I get redirected every click).
Please I need all the help I can get