This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

XP Classic style All Programs for Vista and Windows 7

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Came across this today: Get Windows XP Styled Classic All Programs List in Windows Vista and 7

The manual steps almost worked for me, but I could not get rid of the All Programs link at the bottom of the Start menu. The .reg file provided at the end of the article worked perfectly. My Start menu now looks like the following which I find much, much easier to traverse. The really nice part is that the Windows 7 Search bar is still there to use when I want.

[external image: Posted Image]

Link posted by Merlin2000 in sevenforums.com

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI