This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Please Help...cannot Remove Allibrast Ad-ware

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have run multiple Spy Ware and anti-virus programs but cannot fix the problem of multiple weebsites opening from microsoft Explorer. I even installed Firefox browser and the ad-ware tok that over as well. I have deleted all the bookmarks from my computer and reset Explorer by resetting all and deleting everything in that interface. The problem still persists…I dont know what else to do except to reistall windows Vista Home Basic…please help…!!!!!!!!!!
Download hijackthis here


When the program launches, hit the "Scan and save log" button
Press that, and save the log anywhere you like.

Now if you doubleclick the log file.Go to Edit > Select all, then to Edit > copy.
Now you've copied the entire text to the Windows Clipboard

Next, go back to this forum thread, and click "Add Reply".
In an empty area click your RIGHT mouse button, and choose 'Paste' from the context menu.
There's your Hijack This log.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI