This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

.NET Framework 1.1

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Microsoft .NET Framwork 1.1 has lost itself. While attemping to update, several months ago, pursuant to a MS update release. I unwittingly un-installed or partially un-installed the program; or during the update it un-intalled itself. Now all that remains is the title of the program; Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Try as I might, I cannot re-install the full program nor can I un-install the remainder. Does anyone know what to do to fix this situation? Assistance will be welcome since I am unable at present to install the recently released update from about a month ago or so. Thanks, JimColby
Yes. That can be quite a problematic program, especially the updates.

After hours spent trying to resolve issues with this product when I first ran into them I have narrowed the resolution down to a very quick fix anymore.

Here's a tool that can help you out:
http://www.freewarefiles.com/NET-Framework…gram_50701.html

Run the tool, choose the .net framework 1.1 to remove. Then, go to microsoft's website and download and install the .net 1.1 framework again: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details…;displaylang=en

Then, visit http://update.microsoft.com and download and install all the updates associated with .NET 1.1. Everything should work good for you now.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI