This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

"Common Language Runtime Debugging Services" that's an error I have been getting whenever I try to load a high end game. To make it simple I have tried to read and learn what I can…and nothing helps. I have uninstalled it, pulled everything I can from the registry. Reinstalled, on and on. And it still raises it's ugly Microsoft head . Any help on this would really make my week. Thanks DLA
Should we understand that you have run all of your onboard anti-virus and anti-spyware utilities?
How about an online scan or two?

http://housecall.trendmicro.com
http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan
http://www.ewido.net/en/onlinescan

Please understand that I am not believing that your primary problem here is "only" caused by malware.
It is just that I've seen several HJT logs that also contain your error message, so I think it would be wise to run the scans as we narrow down the focus on other factors.

Best Regards
Hey Dough, Yes I ran everything I have and more….then I figured it out. It's a Microsoft product. So I reformatted and re-installed Win XP Pro and went through all the downloading of updates and hotfixes and and SP's and even proved to them that I own an original version of their terrible product. So a day lost and a week of re-installing the other prog's I need. I can not wait for a better OS to come out…probably not in my lifetime though. Can anyone say Apple:)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI