Grumple
Topic Starter
Hi guys,
Another nightmare…
3 programs (AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, & Revit) were installed and working perfectly for about 2 weeks.
They weren't used for 2 days.
Now all of them will start, open up then freeze instantly…
Nothing (apparently) was changed on the computer, and the problem has just popped up out of nowhere.
I have tried many different things from running as admin, changing internet explorer options, and most recently running the computer in diagnostic mode… Nothing has made any difference.
These are the solutions I have tried:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/it…;linkID=9240617
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl…;linkID=9240618
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/it…;linkID=9240617
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/it…;linkID=9240617
No error messages are given. I have already done a reinstall.
Computer being used is:
Windows XP home, Intel Pentium 4 (3.20ghz), 2.00GB RAM, 96GB free hard drive space
Any guidance as to what to try next would be great
Thanks in advance
Another nightmare…
3 programs (AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, & Revit) were installed and working perfectly for about 2 weeks.
They weren't used for 2 days.
Now all of them will start, open up then freeze instantly…
Nothing (apparently) was changed on the computer, and the problem has just popped up out of nowhere.
I have tried many different things from running as admin, changing internet explorer options, and most recently running the computer in diagnostic mode… Nothing has made any difference.
These are the solutions I have tried:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/it…;linkID=9240617
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl…;linkID=9240618
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/it…;linkID=9240617
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/it…;linkID=9240617
No error messages are given. I have already done a reinstall.
Computer being used is:
Windows XP home, Intel Pentium 4 (3.20ghz), 2.00GB RAM, 96GB free hard drive space
Any guidance as to what to try next would be great
Thanks in advance