This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows 7 error code

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I come with two problems now. To start, I've recently got windows 7 x64 (not original, cracked). When I try to install this I get this message; Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code 0x8007001 At the moment I got Windows XP x32. The second problem is not related to this, but I thought it would be much simpler to combine this two in one topic. I've got a nVidia GeForce 6600 GT graphics card, and DirectX 9.0c(4.09.0000.0904) installed at the moment, but for some reason this comes up when I try to run the game Heroes of Newerth; Ghost::Init() - D3D_SelectMaterial: problem with NULL shader: g_iCurrentVertexShader invalid, g_iCurrentPixelShader invalid. Thanks on ahead! /gavexor Edit: Just realized I've got another problem, neither this connected to the first one. My sound refuse to work, even though it's up to date
If you are saying that you are trying to install an illegal version of Windows (cracked) then we are unable to help you. Please see our "Terms of Use." an extract follows : •The posting of links or references to warez or any other type of illegal software is strictly forbidden. By doing so you risk having your user account terminated without warning. We will NOT help anyone we suspect of having obtained their software illegally. If we have misunderstood your comments then please post back with clarification. Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI