Astabi
Topic Starter
Hello,
I wanted to say hi. I was looking for a place to lounge around in on the internet and this looks like a nice place to do so
I'm interested in learning and possibly help out if I can. I've worked on computers in one form or another since my Commodore 128. Game playing and typing them in from my Commodore magazine got me hooked on these darn machines. I'll bet a lot of members here have similar stories on how they got started.
I then took a CAD course in high school but the computer drawings were so amazing I had to find out how the machines generated these amazing graphics. Of course, back then if you had 2 drives you didn't need to keep pulling your overlay disk out, 5 1/4's too.
Well, I hope I didn't scare anyone off with such a long and rambling post.
Astabi