This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Double Click Trouble

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have searched and searched but not understanding what applies to my issue. Is this an "autorun" issue or an active desktop issue or a mountpoints2 issue? When I double click on any of my desktop icons, nothing happens. Right clicking drops a menue and I can select open. That works. When I am in Outlook Express 8 and double Click on a message to get it to open in a new page, nothing happens. I have xp media center with SP3 Please help!
I just found out that My brother did "something" to the mouse settings. He set the double click speed to the highest level. I reset it and now all is working. Thanks too all who trouble shot with me!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI