This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Desktop Icons

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Ok heres the deal. Everytime I open a window my desktop icons disappear. I have to right-click on the Taskbar and choose "Show the Desktop." Any suggestions? Thanks!
Hi, Sorry to hear of the problem with the disappearing desktop icons. I suggest you try this, to start with: 1 Right-click any blank area of the Desktop 2 Choose Arrange Icons By 3 Select Show Desktop Icons (make sure there is a tick or checkmark immediately to the left of 3 above.) You will now need to wait for approximately 30 seconds and all being well your desktop Icons should be back. Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI