This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows 7, how do I enlarge font for the Bookmarks/Favorites column?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I got a new computer (and wish I didn't) and of course it has Windows 7. Wish I could go back to XP, but I guess that isn't possible. Grrrr. Anyway, the default fonts for everything are so tiny, I figured out how to enlarge the web pages, but I can't find a way to enlarge my list of bookmarks/favorites. They are so tiny, it takes me forever to read the bookmarks and find what I need. Please, please tell me there is a way to enlarge these!?! Thanks
Hello pjgriff, Sounds like you want to increase your DPI. 1. Right Click your Desktop 2. Click on "Display". 3. Click on "Make test and other items larger or smaller". 4. Choose either Medium or Large. This will require a reset for it to take effect. Increasing the DPI increases the font size throughout Windows, including text in browsers. I hope that helps, Nahumi
Thank you very much!` I don't know why I couldn't find that information on Microsoft's website, probably didn't use the right terms in my search.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI