This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] IE causes crash

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I was originally posting under this thread, http://forums.whatthetech.com/IE_reboots_t…768#entry605768
but got way behind and just now got around to uninstalling IE8 as suggested. After the reboot I tried to launch IE which as I understand, should have reverted back to IE7. Computer still crashes and goes to a BSOD. Firefox and all other programs that connect to the internet (AV, ZA, malware/spyware and games) are working fine.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI