This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

E:\

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

The cd-rw is saying, "access denied, incorrect function ". I have tried to adjust the autoplay choices but all of my cd-rw's are not opening and when I put a cd in I have to keep fixing the auotplay. Also, the files are not being deleted as they used to be when I try to do so. Whaen I double click the icon in my computer the error message above comes up. I have Made software changes installing Windows Live mail and making some cds today. Any suggestions appreciated.
Sorry for the delayed reply. One troubleshooting option is to uninstall the drive and restart the computer forcing Windows to reinstall the drivers. You can do so via the Device Manager: right click My Computer then click Manage then Device Manager: +DVD/CD ROM drives Uninstall Restart

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI