branded
Topic Starter
hi guys
as the title says, my cd writer will not burn any music cds anymore. I can do it using reaL player but the wife cannot use real player. When i try to burn them I just get this message
C00D11CD: Unknown error
Windows Media Player encountered an unknown error. This can occur when another program or operating system component encounters a problem but does not communicate the nature of the problem to Windows Media Player.
Error ID = 0xC00D11CD, Condition ID = 0x00000000
When put a cd in I have to click on the icon in my computer and then click open, this opens wmp but the tracks do not come up automatically but will do so if I click on individual icons.
dont know if this makes any difference but have also noticed when i click my computer, it lists two cd drives my usual dvdrom-cr rw (d) and another cd drive(f). When i try to open this it just says please put a disc in.
Any help would be great
thanks.