This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

New to group

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi, i am 34 and enjoy working on computers in my spare time(not much). I have been rebuilding a few systems and just playing around and experimenting some. Hope I can help where i can and will bwe glad to give my help when I can.
Hello Brian, It's always a pleasure to meet new experienced helpers. I look forward to becoming familiar with what you may have to offer. Best Regards
:welcome: Brian75 Sounds like you have your fair share of experience and good to know you're willing to share it.. Time-allowing, might just pop over to put in a couple of questions myself. Best wishes Satchfan