This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

avg dll

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I deleted AVG and now it says dll not found. I have iola software now but the message avg dll. not found keeps popping up when i load my outlook
This doesn't appear to be a malware issue, but something associated with the incorrect uninstallation of your anti-virus program. I suggest you start a new thread in this part of the site where they may be able to help - this area is for malware removal.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI