This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Major BSOD problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My computer is infected with many viruses, and I cant run any programs at all because it goes to the BSOD after like 1 minute of doing anything. I cant even get into safe mode at all because before it even gets into safe mode, it crashes with the BSOD. I literally can't do anything with my computer, because the BSOD crashes my computer every single time. I can't reformat either because Im pretty sure my computer didnt come with a XP CD, which you need to do a clean reformat. Should I just by a New Computer?
You could try System Restore. 1. Click Start. 2. Point to All Programs. 3. Point to Accessories. 4. Point to System Tools. 5. Click System Restore. 6. Follow the instructions on the wizard. See if you can find a date the the PC worked.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI