This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

.NetFramework Error

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi there , i'm new around here but don't know what to do now . I get this error when i try to run certain games . I have installed NetFramework but still i dosen't work . After installing the game for the first time i can play it but when i exit it and try to enter again this error pops up . Now do you have some sort of a hint ? I wish you the best regards , Sasha_
Well i got the same problem with Dungeon Runners but now i whant to play Dungeon and Dragons Online and i encounter the same error . The error is like this : DNDLauncher.exe-.NetFramewrok Initialization Error Unable to find a version of the run time to run this application I run Windows XP Pro , and as for the event view , well i see some errors but donno what to say because this things are over my head . I wish you the best regards , Sasha_
Follow the info in the link I gave you and post the error data from Event Viewer here, then I may be able to help you. What version of .NET did you install? You can try uninstalling it then installing .NET 2 and / or .NET 3.5.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI