This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Oh hi there

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello - Just wanted to make a solid first post and introduce myself. I recently (~6mths) started a career in the world of IT and recently discovered that I enjoy using HJT at work and at home. So I thought I would make whatthetech my home for posting HJT logs. I did this for no other reason other than the fact that I think whatthetech is clever and witty (lol). Anyways, i'm looking forward to becoming a whatthetech ninja as well as an ITNinja and learning how to read HJT logs. Thanks for reading and nice to meet you in advance… Peace
:welcome: ITNinja,

Good to see you here. If you want to apply to join The Classroom which is very rewarding, but hard work please do so.

I see you have posted a HJT log in the correct forum. Please be patient as there are not enough Malware fighters to service all the logs posted, so if you have not had a reply in 5 days, post a gentle reminder here.

Enjoy the forum while you wait for a reply.

kind regards,

:welcome: ITNinja,

Good to see you here. If you want to apply to join The Classroom which is very rewarding, but hard work please do so.

I see you have posted a HJT log in the correct forum. Please be patient as there are not enough Malware fighters to service all the logs posted, so if you have not had a reply in 5 days, post a gentle reminder here.

Enjoy the forum while you wait for a reply.

kind regards,


Thanks Tallin - the classroom may be something I'm interested in
:welcome: ITNinja. Not only have you joined a very helpful and friendly forum, but there is lots of good reading here too. I joined the classroom last year and although it's hard work, it's good to know that it is all leading to fighting the baddies eventually. Good luck with your IT career and the classroom application. Regards Satchfan