This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

How to remove McAfee Application Installer Cleanup

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have what appears to be a Trojan or spyware that has infected my system as a service. I have disabled it but would like to remove it and ensure that my system is secure. I have spoken with a McAfee tech and he stated this is not something from McAfee. I have Winpatrol and it did detect it but my wife assumed it was ok and allowed it. Can you please assist me in cleaning my system and ensuring that this infection is removed and my system is secure and operating normally. Thanks, kes
Take a read through this and then start a fresh thread in this forum and post accordingly. Please don't forget to include a brief description of your problem, and somebody will be along as soon as.
Helpers look for posts with zero replies which is why you need to start afresh and why i'll lock this one.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI