This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

I am a relative Newbie to "Computer World" & I Need inf

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

What is "AOL Coach Version 2.0 (Build 20041026.5 en" ? Can I Remove/Uninstall this from my Computer without damaging/disrupting it ?

All info and/or help would be great. Sincerely, User real name and email — edited out for safety.
I strongly suggest you edit your post to remove your email address, that is how people get spammed, because the unscrupulous get your address then add you to spam lists, so NEVER post your email address for your own security\peace of mind. Now your query, this appears on the surface to be an auto fix part of AOL software, are you running any AOL software ? Simple answer is if your not then remove it, if you are then you may want to leave it assuming it is part of the AOL software package you have installed.