Hello there. I started off with the problem that Malware Doctor would pop-up as soon as I turned on my computer. I was also getting pop-ups regarding .exe files telling me to debug, report error or do not report error. Then eventually my internet connection would be lost and the window was telling me can not find server or dns error. I downloaded the malwarebyte program from this site and now when i turn my computer on no malware doctor but now i have no icons on the desktop and no toolbars. I am only able to connect through my task manager. What did I do? Also, I am still getting the pop-up windows telling me to report error and will sometimes get the dns error and it shuts down my internet. I have to shut the computer down and restart just to get back on. Can you help?
and failed to complete the work recommended by your trusted adviser, as a result the topic was closed due to inactivity.
If this is the same machine then you should complete ALL the work recommended by your trusted adviser….let me know if you have difficulty in posting to the topic.
If it is a different machine then you need to start a new topic over in malware removal, as Malware Doctor is classified by most as a Rogue or unnecessary programme.
Regards
paws
Thanks for your response. yes, it is a new machine. My husband took the other one to work to see if the IT department would complete the clean up and load a virus protection software on it. So where do I need to go to post this new request again?