This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] malware

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

While I was in Google searching for a topic My computer became infected. I keep getting pop ups saying Infiltration from the internet alert. And I keep getting several web sites that I have never visited that continuosly keep popping up. they are porno.org, adult.com, viagra.com, and index.com. I have spyware doctor but when i double click on the desktop ICON a message appears that a exe file can not be found. How can I get my computer back to normal?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI