i want to download from internet,
the problem is download speed
is slow,
i use downthemall
before this the download speed is 30 kbps n above
but no in turn slow to 2kbps sumthin,
my broadband is 512 kbps.
Hi fitri aziz,
In view of your other topic where you said that your copy of Windows XP was pirated…….
Please confirm that in your reply here that you have got a legal copy of XP now…..then we will be able to help……
(Please note that we may ask you to run some software to demonstrate that your copy of Xp is now correctly licenced and legal)
Regards
paws
Hi fitri aziz
Ok
Download the diagnostic tool http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=56062 and save it to your desktop.
•Double-click on MGADiag.exe.
•Click Run.
•Click Continue, then Copy.
•Paste the report in your next reply.
Regards
paws
Hi fitri aziz
Ok
Download the diagnostic tool http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=56062 and save it to your desktop.
•Double-click on MGADiag.exe.
•Click Run.
•Click Continue, then Copy.
•Paste the report in your next reply.
Regards
paws
Hi there Paws…
I found this site searching for the issue of internet browsing speeds changing to 2kbps and see that numerous people have reported the same problem recently. It's painfully slow to search webs for help now and my pc is in a crisis. I have used SmitFraudFix to remove problems and found nothing. My outdated Norton found something last month and stop some internet problems with the speed but it came back much worse now. I removed Norton as it was out of date and installed Avira and it found a bunch of problems but still the problem persists. Now I'm currently downloading the MGADiag.exe for 30 min it says >.<;;;;; hope it's useful. After I use it I will report back again…
ANother thing is my connection is 100 Mbit and my online games work fine until I use the web browsers IE6 or Firefox…what the hell…
Hi HeathBagge and welcome to the WTT forums
Sorry to hear of the problems with your machine.
As you have found recently some malware on your nachine it would be wise for you to go here: http://forums.whatthetech.com/Welcome_New_…rs_t106388.html
and follow the instructions carefully.
so this is just to confirm the Windows for you, ok here goes ^-^
Yes you are correct…..there was some doubt on the legitimacy of the previous poster's operating system licence…and therefore I asked for the tool to be run!
Its good that your machine passed OK so just follow the directions in "Infection Removal" so that the malware fighters can check out your machine for malicious code that could be causing the problem……
When your machine has been declared free of malware please come back here in this thread if you are still having issues with it and we will do our best to help
Regards
paws