This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Slow Downloads

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi there, Recently I have been noticing that my PC Download rates have been running slow.
Whenever I want to watch a Video online it has to buffer every 30 seconds or so, It never used to happen before, Also I am having slow download rates, I use Limewire PRO and BitTorrent, Downloads CAN be slow on them, Is there any way to improve this?

P.S: I have a high speed connection.
Yes, my PC is well looked after, I Scan with AVG, Windows Defender, VCleaner, Spybot Search & Destroy and I use ATF Cleaner, CCleaner and I De-fragment my PC, All those Above I do every day. My PC is well organised and well looked after.
What Server do I use? Because there is multiple tests. I used the 1st Server named SEATTLE, WA Here is my results from that Server: Download Speed: 644 kbps (80.5 KB/sec transfer rate) Upload Speed: 213 kbps (26.6 KB/sec transfer rate)
you should do several speed tests from different servers both close and far from you, at different times of day. one test will only tell you about that instance in time. the internet "network" can vary from minute to minute.i wouldnt take the results to seriously. most likely you will find results that are all over the place or can change rapidly.
Sorry no, but it is Eircom Broadband (Irish Broadband), it's suppost to be one of the fastest speeds thats all I know, and I am in Ireland, The tests you showed me are only in America and Canada arnt they?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI