Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

wbe browsing slow.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 fitri aziz

fitri aziz

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:14 AM

hello guys, my internet speed is 512 kbps, but when i browsing the web it is so slow, before this the problem does'nt exist, but when i use tuneup utilities the problem accured, please help me for this problem.

Edited by Doug, 26 September 2009 - 10:35 AM.
removed email address for poster security

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Technical Elder

• Tech Team
  • 8,292 posts
  • Interests:Helping people fix MS Windows related computer problems of all kinds.

Waking each morning to see the green side of the Earth!

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:43 PM

Hi fitri aziz, welcome to WTT.

This is a perfect time to try System Restore. Read here for information on using System Restore.

http://www.microsoft...temrestore.mspx

Pick a date before you used tuneup utilities.

Rich

Die with memories, not dreams. – Unknown

#3 fitri aziz

fitri aziz

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 09:52 PM

thanks for the help, i have another problem, is there any software to delete microsoft genuine validation?? how can i delete it?? and, is there any effect if i using tuneup utilities??

Edited by fitri aziz, 08 August 2009 - 09:58 PM.

#4 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 01:36 AM

Hi fitri aziz, 2 questions for you: 1 Is your software genuine, paid for, and with the correct licence? 2 Why do you want to delete WGA? Let us know your response to the above and we will advise further Regards paws
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate

#5 fitri aziz

fitri aziz

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:43 AM

answer for question 1. i don't know but my friend tell me mine is pirate. qustion 2. quit disturbing me, coz i want to put wallpaper there.

#6 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Technical Elder

• Tech Team
  • 8,292 posts
  • Interests:Helping people fix MS Windows related computer problems of all kinds.

Waking each morning to see the green side of the Earth!

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:26 AM

Buy a legal copy of XP. Install it, then if you still have problems come back here and we'll be glad to help you.

Rich

Die with memories, not dreams. – Unknown

#7 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:38 AM

Hi fitri aziz,
As Ztruker says we cannot help you unless you get yourself a licenced copy of XP
Here's an extract from the WhattheTech's "Terms of use"

•The posting of links or references to warez or any other type of illegal software is strictly forbidden. By doing so you risk having your user account terminated without warning. We will NOT help anyone we suspect of having obtained their software illegally.

Regards
paws
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate