This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Which GFX Card is better?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi everyone. Im new to this forum, so far so great. Anyways I have a ATi 4850 Toxic 512MB card, and it seems to be okay, does the job. I normally play Counter Strike Source and sometimes other games such as Crysis and stuff like that. My uncle got a BFG NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 OC 1GB - I was wondering which card is actually better? The ATi 4850 toxic gfx or the Nvdia 250 ?? So maybe I can do a swap lol. Thank you.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI