This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Inspiron M1210

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:angry: …. I finally got the camara to work and now my "keys" aren't working… alot of the letters and symbols won't type in….any idea folks what the problem is now… I reinstalled everything and turned off all anti software during installs…please help before I beat this laptop with a sledge hammer…thanx in advance everyone..Trey
I had to send the laptop back to Dell… it had something seriously wrong with the motherboard that was installed…they basically told me that the reader card and everything else that was in it was no good.. it just happen to be 1 bad/defaulted notebook out of 100…thanx guys/gals for your help.. I will be returning as soon as I get a new one back… :)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI