This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Is this Spyware malware? New to all of this and worried

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I got worried when my computer said I had programs running, there are some programs installed that I am not sure if they are malware or spyware and would like some help. THANKS!!! wpCtrl.exe; KbdStub.exe; OSD.exe (osdmaestro); apc_host.exe, I just want to be sure I need them if not I will remove them. Maybe I have nothing to worry about - just would like to know if anyone knows of these programs/files.
[external image: Posted Image]

Sorry about the delay in responding :(

If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and "copy/paste" a new log file into this thread.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI