This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Well Hello There:)

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

My name's PHiL and I was having problems with thee ol' computer and found my way here during my research. Just looking around it seems like a great community that I'm happy that i stumbled upon. Thanks to those who volunteer their time! -PHiL
Hi Kyuss :welcome: And a good stumble I might add (of course I am "slightly" biased, hehe :D ) Enjoy, lots to read and learn from. Hope you find the solution to whatever you were looking for. Cheers :)
:wavey: KYUSS and welcome to WTT. You've 'stumbled' on a great forum. Lots of very experienced, friendly and well-respected malware fighters here. Enjoy! Regards Satchfan