This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi Everyone

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi. My name is Ginny. I love technology , it doesn't always love me back. I wanted to thank all of the people on this site that help all of us out with our computer problems. You are very appreciated. :wavey:
Hi, :welcome: Hope you enjoy your time here. There are a lot of great people that are here and if you have any questions about something don't hesitate to ask.

I wanted to thank all of the people on this site that help all of us out with our computer problems. You are very appreciated.

Hi Ginny.

Thank you for your kind words and welcome to this great forum.

As you “love technology”, maybe you'd like to learn to help others with their computer problems, in which case you might think of applying to our Malware Classroom where you'll get expert training.

Whatever you decide, have a good look around and as Jeff said, if you don't understand, just ask: the natives are very friendly!!
I have to say that I have been considering it. It is one of those things that I know takes a lot of commitment,but also know that helping people is a very rewarding and enriching experience. I think I will consider this more seriously. Maybe after Christmas? :)
It definitely isn't for everyone… but it is quite entertaining for us "special" people. :lol: I have found that it helps fill in for a missing "real" life. :rofl: