This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello, my name is Aariya. I've just discovered this place after looking practically everywhere for help with my computer. And I'm so glad I did; I love my computer and I'd rather keep on using it than getting a new one. You guys are an absolute godsend. Thanks for such a wonderful site! :wub:
Hello Aariya :welcome:

Glad you've found this great site. Have a good look around - there's lots of good information and tutorials.

If you need help with a computer infection click here.

Kind regards

Satchfan
Lol, ya. It's from the show Psych (on USA Network)—a blend of comedy and crime drama. Very hilarious, I highly recommend it. :thumbup: