This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

newbie

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello Everyone. As the heading suggest this is my first post and by the way of an introduction I will tell you a little about myself. I'm one of those silver surfers married with 4 kids and 11 grand kids. My expertise is limited to copying a post heading and then searching the web for solutions anything else is far to complicated for me not much else to say except that I'm retired and like to wave to all you yougsters as you head out to the daily grind.
Welcome Maco. Searching the Web for solutions is a great way to start and is a good sign of self-responsibility. Good that you are curious and courageous enough to look… and maybe even find. Hope you find some good stuff here in these Forums. There's alot here to learn. Doug
Hello Doug. Thank You for responding and for the encouragement I know that I do not have a lot of success but if I can help one in a hundred then I think that is OK.
Maco, :thumbup: We're all learning, hopefully most every day. Your grandchildren will eventually take over the world. But for now, you/we can do our best to be a guiding influence. Doug