How does one delete old posts??? i dont want to flood by any means. I didn't know what i was doing at first, but then i started reading instructions. Its funny how those are always helpful to read
thanks,
Alexander Lee
You don't, I know some boards allow a grace period (usually 10 mins give or take) for a user to delete their own post(s), but like the vast majority of sites this one does not have that feature, but as long as your only posting for help (sensible help that is lol, not getting the cap off your toothpaste stuff rofl), or posting to help others, or even just general chat (in the right section(s)) that relates to the topic, you wont be deemed as flooding, many have 100's, 1000's and probably many more posts here, but they aren't flooding, they are simply able to respond to more posts than someone who has yet to experience certain issues, and as such would not know what to do or say, but as you learn you progress, we all started out the same way, so carry on posting responsible\relative posts and you will be fine, hope this helps calm your concern(s).
Thanks! And yes it is about the printer scanner. It has been months since I need the services of the experts here and I thought I remembered what I was doing. Then I took a deep breath and realized I posted probably twice in the wrong areas.
Take it easy, Alexander Lee.
You appear to be doing just fine.
If you still require assistance after completing your work over in Virus Spyware Adware Removal, please feel welcome to return here to these Software and Hardware Forums to continue your work.
doug
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI