newbie here but I've already had my prob solved by Revel nice and timley responce as well as understanderings of the prob I was havin.
Most of us have good com knowledge but sometimes somethings are byond our knowldege and that where thses forums come in handy.
Anyways now for myself. I'm 34 M migrated to aussie land and enjoying it happily married. Not much fishin goin on here (salt water) I like the grid-iron though and havin a bit of a chat online when I can,
Hi shucky,
A warm welcome to the forum.
Glad Trevuren was able to help you with your Malware problem. Those fighters are the best on the net.
Have a good browse around this forum, there is lots to read and learn here.
Best regards,
Hope you can easily find your way around in here, this is a great place to start.Click here
Also I hope you will grow used to catching our salt water fish, just leave some for me.( I have sent you a link in a PM to look up for Australian Fishing )
Hey No worries Jkc and thanks, I'll have a look at the link tonite.
Afetr lookin at my post its hard to believe the typos but I guess thats what happens when you're pissed tryin to type eh. anyways have a good day all.
Shucky,
Please be careful with the words you use on this forum, take a look at your last post, and please edit out the P word….thank you. This is a family orientated forum
Best regards,
As tallin has already mentioned, you will need to edit the post I have shown below.
Hey No worries Jkc and thanks, I'll have a look at the link tonite.
Afetr lookin at my post its hard to believe the typos but I guess thats what happens when you're pissed tryin to type eh. anyways have a good day all.
Above is an example of how it may look after editing.
To do this just click on Edit > Full Edit, then the BB Code Help box in the bottom right corner.
Here you will find an item called spoiler, use this to edit your entry.
Make sure to Preview Post before you Submit Modified Post
PS: Now would be a good time to read the link I posted(this is a great place to start.)