What the Tech Community
helo hello
2 min read
Jerremy
Topic Starter
hello there!
new member here
i've been browsing this forum for a couple of weeks and then a though crossed my mind 'hey why not join' 
paws
Hi Jerremy and good thinking,
Welcome to the WTT forums.There's lots to see, so take a while to have a good look around and if you need any information …just ask
Regards
paws
tallin
Welcome Jerremy,
This is a great forum with so much to read and learn. Post when you need. We have some great volunteers here to answer any help you request.
kind regards,
Jerremy
thanks for the warm welcome
see you around!
paws
Doug
Hi Jerremy,
[external image: Posted Image]
[external image: Posted Image]
Abydos
Hi Jerremy
From one new member to another, welcome here
Regards Abydos
GeorgeBL
Hello, I guess were all in the same boat here, so wellcome. 
Jerremy
hello Doug
hello Abydos
and
hello GeorgeBL

EnigmaChick
I should have said hello a while ago, so I'll do so now.
[external image: Posted Image]
This forum is one of the best sites for all your tech needs, forums for malware infections, hardware issues, software issues and even some general chit chat, one thing I can say is that the staff are generally very friendly and helpful so I hope you enjoy the site.
Doug, I see tallin has a different URL for his image as yours but they're both on different URL's, why is this? Sorry if you don't want me to use your welcome image again.
[external image: Posted Image]
This forum is one of the best sites for all your tech needs, forums for malware infections, hardware issues, software issues and even some general chit chat, one thing I can say is that the staff are generally very friendly and helpful so I hope you enjoy the site.
Doug, I see tallin has a different URL for his image as yours but they're both on different URL's, why is this? Sorry if you don't want me to use your welcome image again.
Jerremy
hello EnigmaChick and thanks for the welcome
wow that's a nickname, i guess you're a very mysterious girl 
toruser
Welcome back Jerremy.
Doug
I should have said hello a while ago, so I'll do so now.
[external image: Posted Image]
This forum is one of the best sites for all your tech needs, forums for malware infections, hardware issues, software issues and even some general chit chat, one thing I can say is that the staff are generally very friendly and helpful so I hope you enjoy the site.
Doug, I see tallin has a different URL for his image as yours but they're both on different URL's, why is this? Sorry if you don't want me to use your welcome image again.
Hi EnigmaChick,
You are free to grab a copy of that Welcome Gif.
It was created specifically for our use, so feel free.
Tallin apparently used the right-click "save image as" function to copy the Welcome image to the local machine.
The image was then uploaded to a personal album of images at Photobucket.com, from which it is available to Tallin's own use.
It is possible that we will be able to include this welcome image into the board's collection of "smileys" for everyone's use.
Until that time, you are welcome to follow the above recommendation, or if you prefer, use the same direct link URL from the location where I am presently hosting the image in my Photobucket album.
Here's the link for your convenience: http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q269/do…/wtt_forums.gif
When you wish to use the image in a reply, click on the "insert image" button, then copy/paste the above URL.
Or here's the image for your convenience to "save image as" and then host it yourself.
[external image: Posted Image]
Best Regards
tallin
Doug wrote:
It is possible that we will be able to include this welcome image into the board's collection of "smileys" for everyone's use.
kind regards,