This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello everyone. My name is Michael. As you can tell I'm new hear. I like this forum. I was in school for Networking. Was studying Windows Server 2003 and then switch to Linux Server.
:welcome: xboatcpt. You've made a great choice. This is a very friendly and helpful forum. Hope you continue to enjoy it. Regards Satchfan
Ahoy, xboatcapt :wavey:

:welcome: I would like to some day have a boat of my own. ( With a laptop on it, of course. :P )
I like this forum too. Great and friendly people here, hope you enjoy it ! :D

So far what I've seen, I like this forum. This is the only tech forum that I belong to. You guys give a lot great advise. Once my computer finally gets working 100% I will start taking your advise. Thanks for all the help.
Hi, Michael! [external image: Posted Image]
[external image: Posted Image]
Welcome to WTT!
[external image: Posted Image] Kathy