This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi, I'm Penelope (Penny for short if you like) I just joined What The Tech! because I keep running into issues when working on client machines. Lately though - somehow and some way, i've been made admin to the Win 03 server and there's been nothing but issues that i keep finding on there. I hope to meet people on here and work towards helping out as well. Have a good one and nice to meet ya! P
Hello and [external image: Posted Image]

We are pleased you have found our forum. Thank you for joining, have a good look around as there is much to read and learn.

kind regards,