This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I am sorry for posting this in the meet and greet form, but I couldn't find a questions forum. I applied to be a freshman member and became one. I posted when I would be gone, and didn't have the chance to post it for after spring break,but I didn't know that just from that amount of time I would be removed.I had been gone for spring break and towards the end I finished the first log.It's been about a week or so since I have been able to try starting on the next one, and then just today I logged on to see that I was just a member again.So maybe I was gone for too long, that's the only reason I can think of. So my first question is, why was I removed from the training? Recently I have been having to work on things from school and not had much of a chance to get back on WTT as often as needed, and I am sorry for not posting about that. So my last question is, is it possible for me to join again, and if so,can I join at a later time maybe around May? Thanks again for reading.