This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Student Status

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi all. I've been on WTT for a little while. I enrolled in the classroom to train to be a malware fighter. When I was logged in last week I was still able to get to classrooms. Does anyone know why I'm not a member of the students now? I understand the need to be active, I was under the impression that logging in and reading the forums counted as being active. Was I wrong? Thanks for any help or advise that can shed a little light on this. Thanks A Davis
Hello Adavis, Your contributions in Networking, MS Windows, and Other Software have been appreciated. We like to get to know folks around here, and the best way for you to become known is through additional contributions to the Forums. I'm glad to hear that you are interested in learning about malware removal. There's always such a strong need in that area. Hopefully your eventual participation will be able to meet some of that need. In the meantime, enjoy learning and contributing where you are able. Please be patient with Classroom and the mechanics of designation of your username status. Doug

Hello Adavis,

Your contributions in Networking, MS Windows, and Other Software have been appreciated.
We like to get to know folks around here, and the best way for you to become known is through additional contributions to the Forums.

I'm glad to hear that you are interested in learning about malware removal.
There's always such a strong need in that area.
Hopefully your eventual participation will be able to meet some of that need.

In the meantime, enjoy learning and contributing where you are able.
Please be patient with Classroom and the mechanics of designation of your username status.

Doug


Thanks for the reply Doug.

I do enjoy helping where I can, and plan to continue as much as I thnk I can.

The only thing that I thought was strange was that I was student, and was reading and getting used to everything that is done with malware research etc. and after this weekend I couldn't get to the classrooms any longer.

I wasn't sure if I should send a PM directily to a teacher, (thought maybe tisha) to see what happened.

For now I'm just being patient and reading what I can, and post where I think it might be helpfull