This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

sign in

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello

Thank you for helping me to sign in. I do not mean to be presumptuous but I have an observation.

When signing in first time or I forgot my password, it is a bit hazy as to what to do. I think just password should be stated not the entire form b/c when it says entire form one is tempted to do so hereby ruining the process instead of leaving it as is, which works.

With Ztruker's help I was able to rejoin WTT and am glad to be back.

Several tries failed as I saw entire page and this diversion caused me to fail before.

 

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI