This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

So, I decided to apply for the WTT classroom.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I applied for the WTT classroom the other day I only wish I had filled out the application form a bit better. Just eagerly waiting a response now - I bet I don't get in. :(

If I don't do you get another chance?
Manicd, I am sure your application will be responded to when time permits. The Administrators of this forum would be very busy behind the scenes so please be patient. best regards,
You will receive either a Private Message or an email advising you if you are accepted or not. This correspondence will include everything that you have to know to start off on the right foot. I wish you well with your application. Regards, Trevuren