This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

crazy scroll bar

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My scroll bar seems to jump up and down no matter what program I am using, word,Internet,excel, etc…. I am running Win xp and I uninstalled the service pack just to back track still doesn't slow it up any. I have ran lots of different checkers to look for adware,trojans,bugs etc… but no seem to find anything.. Any suggestions on how to find the source of this problem. The tater

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI