Thanks a lot for all your help!!
I just went back to Taiwan now, and i plan on changing my hard drive anyways.
So i think i will just set it back to original settings (like back to windows XP system with a few programs preinstalled when i bought that computer.)
I think that would do that job.
Since I think if i just have my boot files deleted, i think i am still able to access my old desktop SATA hard drive as a normal hard drive
and get the files backup to my external hard drive.
Once again… sorry for … my stupid mistake i did to my computer and made all you guys spend a long time
on helping me fixing my computer. If the "setting back to original state" thing works, and i think i am ok…
If not………. i think i might as well as just install brand new XP and try to buy a Windows XP disk .
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI